Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finding CopyPoint - Adventures with Sara

We had to buy a course packet for our Cinema class, so we got directions and headed on our way.  The map was really confusing because the streets change names sometimes and the directions covered up the first name of the street we needed to turn on to.  So we walked by the cat sanctuary.





Eventually we found where to go.  But then they said come back in ten minutes to get the packet.  So we walked around a little bit.





I went in this building even though I think I was on private property.  But the inside was pretty.












This is the fountain in the piazza by CopyPoint.


















Then we walked by the cat sanctuary again on the way to the bus stop.  This kitty reminds me of Chipotle.








We took the 64 back to our apartment and I didn't take any pictures of that.

1 comment: