Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School

On the first day of school, I had Money & Banking.  My teacher works at a big bank, and gives us more of a practical view of the topic.  Then I have 6.5 hours of free time... Probably going to be my laundry day.  And at 6:45, I have International Econ.  School is okay.  I'll get used to going eventually.


Day two was Italian Cinema, Italian Lit, and Economics of Development.


JCU has two campuses: Guarini and Tiber.  Guarini is more laid back, and I hardly have to show my ID to get in.  Tiber has an armed guard, and I always have to prove I'm a student.

This is the sign directing you to the Guarini campus.



And this is my classroom for International Econ.



I'll post more pictures and a real post soon.  Just wanted to put something new up for momma to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment