Sunday, September 25, 2011

Santo Spirito - A Cultural Experience


So some of you may know that I got really sick.  Thankfully, Katherine's aunt's friends are doctors and they took me to the hospital and now I'm fine.  But after three days in an Italian public hospital, I am able to appreciate everything I have access to in the States a lot more.  I didn't take any pictures while I was in the hospital, and daddy has the only picture of us from when he came to make sure I was okay.  So this week (since nothing else eventful was going on), I stopped by the hospital to take a few quick shots after buying my sleeping bag for camping at Oktoberfest.



Camping store.

Aforementioned sleeping bag.

Bus stop.

A strange fountain.



Santo Spirito

Santo Spirito

Santo Spirito

Santo Spirito

Santo Spirito


No comments:

Post a Comment